At Xait we look for people who want to make the world more Xaiting!Would you like to work for a company with an award-winning document automation solution? Would you like to work for a diverse range of people and industries and build relationships with prospects? Xait are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to become a part of Xait’s sales department and future success and development, and you may be just the one we are looking for.
THE POSITION AND THE OPPORTUNITY
Your focus will be on outbound sales strategy, and you´ll spend a lot of time making phone calls and preparing lists. Lead generation is your main responsibility, and you will be moving leads through a sales pipeline. You will identify challenges and provide practical solutions to prospects. You will be a driven problem solver and identifying potential clients and focused on lead generation and strategic outreach. The SDR will be responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. You will research potential clients, connect with, and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Be responsible for various solutions used by Xait to increase awareness and measure lead traffic
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Your communication skills are impeccable and ideally you have a hunger for learning more about the software industry. You will need to be highly organized and be able to stay focused on your tasks. Your colleagues describe you as a “hunter-attitude” or one with high ambitions who will always keep focus on finding new leads. Some knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly is a positive.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education is preferred but not a requirement
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral in English – additional languages a benefit
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish contact with prospects
Xait is a global software technology company providing enterprise customers with software for document co-authoring, automation, collaboration, and intelligent pricing.
Our mission is to help enterprise clients win business by supporting their sales enablement efforts from quote to contract. We are passionate about developing products that challenge mindsets and change the way people work.
We are almost 100 Xaiters spread across four countries, and we are always looking out for the best to join our tribe. We have offices in Austin and Houston Texas, US, in Cheltenham and London, UK, Paris and Nantes in France, and we have our headquarter in Stavanger, Norway.
With Xait you get to cooperate with colleagues from different cultures and experience the world through your job. Join us making the world more Xaiting!
We are hoping to find a new SDR as soon as possible. So do not hesitate to show your interest already now by applying here.
We only require your CV at this stage. If you need more information before you decide to apply please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, Nina Elisabeth Berge, in AvantGarde Search on 97 10 10 98 or email@example.com. Nina has much more information she will happily send to you.
We are Xaited to hear from you!
AvantGarde Search is a specialist recruitment company focusing on recruitment to technology companies and consultancy companies within tech or digitalization. We aim to be the driver for more modern and agile recruitment services, this in a very conservative industry. We have dedicated teams recruiting within their own key areas including management, software, sales, marketing, design and operations. Additionally, we have a team that 100% focus on recruitment to IoT companies. Since the start in 2019 we have had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and Sweden.