Ready to feed the future?
Skretting is seeking a Global Brand & Communications manager to join our team. The Global Brand & Communications Manager is responsible for continually enhancing the Skretting brand image through developing a communications strategy that enhances the overall company strategy, increasing brand awareness through developing a strong narrative and image, while keeping the company’s vision, purpose and objectives in mind. The role ensures that all relevant stakeholders are addressed appropriately with targeted messaging, including product and concept marketing materials. You will manage our central communications team of three people, the global communications network and ensure all relevant internal stakeholders are aligned and updated.
- Leading development and the delivery of the brand proposition, communication strategy and identity
- Communications strategy development, execution, reporting and analysis
- Working with project managers of omnichannel campaigns in order to assure brand consistency across all on and offline communication channels as well as assurance that the brand guidelines are followed
- Leading, managing and developing the communications team to ensure optimal outcomes for the business
- Media relations – being the press contact, developing proactive trade media outreach, writing and distribution of press releases and reactive response
- Management of global social media channels (approvals, writing, photography, engagement, reporting)
- Strategic content creation to position Skretting globally, including event preparation, participation and positioning
- Support for OpCo communication and media relations
- Content creation, including but not limited to
- company presentations
- product launch package creation
- global brochures and films
- campaign development
- sustainability reporting
- Event coordination and marketing
- Nutreco communications liaison and active participation in the Nutreco communications leadership team
What we ask:
In the requirements it must be specifically mentioned that we require a native English speaker or equivalent for this role as it’s a global role and of utmost importance that the successful applicant will be able to express themselves not only to customers, suppliers, press and external world but also the internal lines in all the nuances possible.
What you bring:
A strategic and analytical mindset, excellent people skills, practical knowledge, and the ability to make complex concepts simple to understand. You will be operational as well as managerial, with a strong focus on reporting and using data-based insights to implement meaningful actions. You will ideally understand the aquaculture landscape in which Skretting operates and be able to craft narratives that showcase all that Skretting has to offer.
What we can offer:
- Challenging and exciting tasks in a global work environment
- A dynamic, informal and collaborative working environment with dedicated and highly skilled colleagues
- The opportunity to learn, develop and grow
Skretting is the global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions and services for the aquaculture industry. Our team of 3,500 passionate people across 18 production facilities on five continents relentlessly pursue our purpose of Feeding the Future by applying our knowledge of ingredients and the nutritional needs of fish and shrimp to deliver optimum value to producers from limited natural resources.
We apply our worldcass innovation and technical capabilities to manufacture and deliver high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species. Skretting is part of Nutreco, global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed, which in turn is part of the SHV Family of Companies, unifying over 50,000 people around the world.
We want to find a Global Brand & Communication Manager as soon as possible, therefore, we only require your CV at this stage. You can apply here.
If you need more information before you decide to apply, please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partners in AvantGarde Search, Nina Elisabeth Berge: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilie Engelsgjerd Stornes: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AvantGarde Search is a specialist recruitment company focusing on recruitment to technology companies and consultancy companies within tech or digitalization. We aim to be the driver for more modern and agile recruitment services, this in a very conservative industry. We have dedicated teams recruiting within their own key areas including management, software, sales, marketing, design and operations. Additionally, we have a team that 100% focus on recruitment to IoT companies. Since the start in 2019 we have had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and Sweden.