Do you love the idea of being part of one of the most exciting scale-up IoT companies in the world? Are you a specialist in web management and would you like to use your skills to manage our websites and help empower the world to breathe better?
We are looking for a Web Manager to oversee our websites´ architecture and functionality. In this role, you will lead the website strategy for Airthings across B2C, B2B and PRO business units with a data-driven and creative approach. We hope to find you who is eager to take our web experience to the next level, making data-driven decisions and informing our digital strategy as we grow globally.
Airthings – Our business & people
“Empowering the world to breathe better”
Airthings is a global tech company creating world-class air quality and radon monitors for people and businesses. Led by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, developers and visionaries, Airthings is on a mission to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, sustainable and accessible technology solutions – making radon and air quality solutions an essential and universal element for every building or home.
You will join a company really going places with huge international expansion plans. We are a world leader in what we do, but small enough to allow everyone to have a say and make an impact. We have big goals, challenges and learning opportunities. Our international environment has a focus on diversity and inclusion, and out of our 140+ employees, we (so far) have 35 different nationalities. And we want more! You will get to work with a group of people with high competence, that are fun, caring and a bit “crazy.”
- Oversee the architecture and functionality on airthings.com, shop.airthings.com, airforkids.com
- Be the web expert. Define best practice and help others to succeed with web projects.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external stakeholders to gather requirements, brief in projects and deliver key projects on time and within budget.
- Establish key processes for maintaining core web vitals and continuously monitor, measure and optimize our digital presence.
- Ensure that data is a key driver for all web development and accessible throughout the company.
- Be a key driver of SEO and SEM strategies in conjunction with the digital team.
- Ensure websites are as global as possible and as local as necessary.
- Maintain the Airthings brand identity across the web.
Key qualifications & skills
- Relevant experience with website management.
- Relevant higher education in marketing, communication or another related field.
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEM strategies.
- Project management experience with digital agencies.
- Hands-on experience with ecommerce websites.
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools.
And this is what we believe will drive your success
- You are a strategic thinker and results-oriented.
- You can execute under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- You love to be challenged but not afraid to say no.
- You love to dive into detail and understand how things work, but able to step back and see the bigger picture.
- You are naturally data-driven but have a creative side too.
- You have an interest in websites, digital marketing, tech and/or health.
Perks & benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits, including pension and insurance.
- Annual KPI bonus.
- Share options program that gives you the opportunity to invest in the company.
- Flexible work hours & a place where work-life balance is highly valued.
- An inclusive and safe work environment where diversity is embraced.
- Opportunities for continued growth and learning.
- City center location, with one of the best canteens in town.
- Social events & fun – We work hard and play hard with regular social activities;
- Weekly company-wide all-hands meeting
- Monthly salary beers and fun
- Company retreats like hiking, skiing and other activities
- Regular holiday parties
- Quarterly team-building activities
Hopefully you have now been inspired to apply for this exciting role and you can apply directly via this link. If you would like more information prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Ann Hege Frøseth in AvantGarde Search. Ann Hege has a detailed prospect she will happily send to you and would be free for a chat in the summer if you like.
We hope to hear from you and welcome to Airthings, where we DARE, LOVE and FOCUS
AvantGarde Search is a specialist recruitment company focusing on recruitment to technology companies and consultancy companies within tech or digitalization. We aim to be the driver for more modern and agile recruitment services, this in a very conservative industry. We have dedicated teams recruiting within their own key areas including management, software, sales, marketing, design and operations. Additionally, we have a team that 100% focus on recruitment to IoT companies. Since the start in 2019 we have had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and Sweden.