CSAM is in the business of caring for life.
Do you care to join us?
At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As a Development Manager in our LIMS Business Area, you will be responsible for managing the Software development team and other software development resources. LIMS provides comprehensive support for all aspects of blood, cell and tissue management, with full traceability from donor to recipient. It is currently trusted, among others, by 185 blood centers in five countries. In this role you will also lead the delivery service management team in an effective and collaborative way, spanning across all the products within the business area.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, join our team in Stockholm, Sweden!
- Be the line manager for the software development management team.
- Take charge of the implementation and enforcement of CSAM Development process in the business area.
- Lead the software development team.
- Work closely with the head of product and technology in planning and implementing the product strategies and roadmaps.
- Be a mentor, ensure knowledge management, contribute to initiatives, improve processes and performance within the own group.
- Coordinate competency development and training of technical resources within the team.
- Align all product development activities within the team to corporate QMS system policies and required standards/regulations.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Minimum 3 years in similar role.
- Line manager competence (such as labor laws etc.)
- Relevant technical background.
- Batchelor in Computer science or similar.
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Humble and team focused.
- Having product experience is a plus.
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honored with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions connected to healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
We want to make the process as smooth and easy for you as possible, because ultimately it is our job to ensure that you get the best insight into the company as possible. If you already know that this opportunity is calling for you, please apply HERE.
But if you have questions or would like further information prior to taking the leap into this new adventure, feel free to get in touch with, Patricia Riolfo in AvantGarde Search.
She will happily share with you a full prospect with much more information about us and the position.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!
AvantGarde Search is a specialist recruitment company focusing on recruitment to technology companies and consultancy companies within tech or digitalization. We aim to be the driver for more modern and agile recruitment services, this in a very conservative industry. We have dedicated teams recruiting within their own key areas including management, software, sales, marketing, design and operations. Additionally, we have a team that 100% focus on recruitment to IoT companies. Since the start in 2019 we have had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and Sweden.