Imagine building a direct sales channel that will help empower the world to breathe better? Would you like to join a team that has a lot of fun, and at the same time delivers innovation, products, and a great customer experience to hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide? We are now looking for an E-Commerce Manager to have the overall responsibility for our direct E-Commerce sales channels. A position in which you will take ownership of and drive exciting projects, set priorities, and provide a knowledge-based growth strategy. This is a newly created position that is an integral part of our overall global consumer strategy.
Airthings—Our business & people
“Empowering the World to breathe better”
Airthings is a global tech company creating world-class air quality and radon monitors for people and businesses. Led by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, developers, and visionaries. Airthings is on a mission to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, sustainable, and accessible technology solutions – making radon and air quality solutions an essential and universal element for every building or home.
You will join a company really going places with huge international expansion plans. We have big goals, challenges and learning opportunities. Our international environment has a focus on diversity and inclusion, and out of our 100+ employees, we (so far) have 29 different nationalities. And we want more! You will get to work with a group of people with high competence, that are fun, caring and a bit “crazy.”
This is what you will achieve in the next 12 months
- Taking ownership of the E-Commerce strategy and develop it to reach our business targets.
- Analyze performance and create a short and long term plan for the channel.
- Planning and execution of E-Commerce strategy, working cross-functionally with marketing, R&D and logistics to deliver on our ambitious growth plan.
- Manage pricing and margin performance across products, in close contact with the rest of the Consumer team to secure a coherent price strategy across channels.
- Measure and analyze conversion throughout the E-Commerce funnel from incoming traffic through to completed purchase, to determine focus and identify required improvements.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and process optimization initiatives both within marketing, logistics and technology.
- Increase cross-selling and up-selling via digital channels.
- Drive expansion of direct sales into new markets and regions.
- Drive and own key projects critical to the success of our E-Commerce channel.
- Develop KPIs for the channel and present to management monthly.
Key qualifications & skills
This is what we are looking for
- Relevant higher education at Bachelor level or above.
- Previous E-Commerce experience with a well-rounded understanding of marketing, sales, operations and e-commerce platforms.
- Experience from developing and growing E-Commerce channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven track-record of driving online sales
- International experience is a plus.
And this is what we believe will drive your success
- You are a commercially minded person who can be both strategic and hands-on, depending on what is needed to bring results.
- Excellent project and coordination skills.
- Driven, ambitious and solution-focused.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex issues.
- You are a good communicator, and you can explain complex details in a simple, clear and transparent way.
Perks & benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits, including pension and insurance.
- Annual KPI bonus.
- Quarterly sales commission.
- Stock options program that gives you the opportunity to invest in the company.
- Work-life balance.
- An inclusive and safe work environment where diversity is embraced.
- Opportunities for continued growth and learning.
- Social events & fun – We work hard and play hard with regular social activities:
- Weekly company-wide Friday lunch and get together
- Monthly salary beers with quiz and fun
- Company retreats like hiking, skiing, and other activities
- Regular holiday parties
- Quarterly team building activities
- City center location, with one of the best canteens in town (Oslo).
Hopefully you have now been inspired to apply for this exciting role and you can apply directly via this link . If you would like more information prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partners, Patricia Varela Riolfo or Erik Falk Hansen in AvantGarde Search. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com They have a detailed prospect they will happily send to you.
We hope to hear from you and welcome to Airthings, where we DARE, LOVE and FOCUS
AvantGarde Search is a specialist recruitment company focusing on recruitment to technology companies and consultancy companies within tech or digitalization. We aim to be the driver for more modern and agile recruitment services, this in a very conservative industry. We have dedicated teams recruiting within their own key areas including management, software, sales, marketing, design and operations. Additionally, we have a team that 100% focus on recruitment to IoT companies. Since the start in 2019 we have had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and Sweden.