Back from holiday and thinking about what to do going forward?
Is it tempting to join a leading player in an industry leading the way in customer-oriented product development?
Is it exciting to work in a company with they have their own strong development team?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
You will analyse the market and competitive conditions subsequently laying out a product vision that is differentiated from other products in the market. You are tasked with the delivery of unique value based products and feature updates to existing products based on the consumer and business demands.
You will encompass numerous activities and acts as a cross-functional link; representing stakeholders from sales, marketing and other departments when defining new functionalities and changes in the products.
You will represent “the business” in agile release trains and be responsible for defining features and prioritising team backlog. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities working with Portfolio Management, Product Owners, Customers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders.
You will also participate in discussions with partners and vendors regarding integrations.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain Product Development Strategy and Product Development Roadmaps.
- Ensure that Allente products meet requirements. Build relationship with and maintain regular dialog with stakeholders to discuss relevant matters as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Ensure that the business has a strong understating of the consumer experience in order to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow the business’s market share and product usage, and the improvement of the consumer experience in order to drive growth.
- Analyses and evaluate acquired information from various channels (i.e. customer service, trend reports, user tests, usage trends, behavioural data) with various analytical tools. Uses the acquired insights to identify the underlying reasons or facts of any product issues and initiating product planning for rectifications.
- Responsible for following up the translation of product strategies into tangible results.
- Prioritise product strategies and development primarily based on their business value according to SAFE/ agile working methodology.
- Collaborate with ”the business” to develop product positioning strategies.
- Drive product launches and G2M through partnering with Product and Pricing, , Sales and Customer Experience departments securing launch readiness, USP’s, product training and documentation and sales presentations.
- Conduct product evaluation and formulate promotional measures. You will also ensure that these promotional measures are consistent with the already established product strategies and that the message of the product is properly conveyed. Essentially working as a product evangelist; constantly working towards product understanding and awareness.
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company.
- Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organisation.
- Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to contact our recruitment partner Arnfinn Madsen or Jovana Kozul in AvantGarde Search at email@example.com or +47 93 69 44 20 // firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 94 03 64 07.
Arnfinn and Jovana have a detailed prospect they will happily send you. Alternatively, you can easily apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilises the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether