Would you like to work along the CEO and the management team of a growing company, where you will have the chance to grow and develop your career? Is goal setting, organisation, and time management something that interests you? Do you strive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have attention to detail and decisiveness with good judgement to address pressing project matters when time is limited?
If these things describe you, then you might be interested in the new position as a Management Coordinator with Allente.
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it is customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
As a management coordinator you will provide the CEO and management team with administrative support. In addition, you will also be working with project coordination and facility management.
You as a management coordinator will be a courteous, proactive, and well-organised professional who will bring creative solutions to problems; solving these problems to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for best results; as well as leadership and motivation to guide the team in making consistent progress. In this role verbal and written communication skills for understanding project requirements and explaining needs to the CEO and management team will be key.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Maintain and coordinate the management team meeting, including preparing presentations, calendar invitations and minutes of meeting
- Serve as the Board Secretary, including coordinating the board material prior to meetings, calendar invitations, and logistics and minutes of meetings
- Management Coordination, including calendar management, coordination travel arrangements and other various admin tasks
- Facility management for the Oslo office
- Bachelor’s degree (Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; need to be able to write complicated minutes of meeting, both from leadership meetings and Board of Directors meeting
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Good business acumen
- Energetic and solution oriented
- Collaborates well with others by sharing knowledge and information
- Service minded
- Finds a good and efficient working methodology that ensures deliveries in accordance with quality and time requirements
- Methodical and systematic in its approach; plans ahead; makes clear priorities and allocates time efficiently
- Great attention to details
Why join Allente?
You will get to work in an organisation with opportunities at every turn, and a culture formed to support and develop our people to the very best they can be. Key things we like to highlight include:
- Gain broad exposure to key stakeholders and work with great leaders so you can achieve the experience and influence you seek fast.
- Be given the means to be innovative, influential, and flexible in how you want to work and the opportunity to affect our practices
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole international Allente organisation.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions.
- Learning by doing!
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, then please contact our recruitment partner Jovana Kozul in AvantGarde Search at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 940 36 407. Jovana has a detailed prospect she happily send you. Alternatively please apply already now by clicking here.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether