Do you want to play the important role of streamlining the work in a large and exciting international TV operator’s key function? Allente’s Content division is one of their biggest and most important assets, and they are now looking for a new star to join their team!
If you are triggered by challenges, then it might be exactly you we are looking for the positions we now have as Content Coordinator!
Just finished your studies? We encourage hungry and ambitious graduates and last-year students to apply!
What is Allente?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team that is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture, and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Secure internal alignment with other divisions within Allente (Product, Sales, PR&Coms, Tech) through information sharing and setting up relevant processes and foras.
- Run and administrate the Content Forum
- Securing implementation of content agreements by managing information handover and follow-ups
- Participate in Go To Market projects for new content with the Product department
- In close cooperation with Marketing/Curation, ensure that commercial deliveries are according to the agreement with the content providers, such as release-lists, pricing, presentation etc.
- Cooperate with and support Marketing/Curation regarding selection of content assets to promote, optimal structuring of media lists/Branded areas, asset and library quality, etc
- Secure relevant information to the Content team from Insight and Analytics
- Track and summarize market, competitor, and consumer development
- Assist Content Acquisition managers
- Manage the Content Sharepoint and document archive
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Work in an organization with opportunities at every turn, and a culture formed to support and develop our people to the very best they can be.
- Gain broad exposure to key stakeholders and work with great leaders so you can achieve the experience and influence you seek fast.
- Be given the means to be innovative, influential, and flexible in how you want to work and the opportunity to affect our practices
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your carrier within the company.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole international Allente organization.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions.
- Learning by doing!
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or a last-year student of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, market & media, content & content production, or finance.
Fluent speaking and writing in Norwegian/Swedish and proficient English.
The position will be based in Oslo, Norway.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search, Albanit Rexhaj, at email@example.com or +47 41 27 71 68
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether