Are you triggered by challenges? Do you want to play an important role in the key function of a large and exciting international TV Operator? The Content division is one of Allente’s biggest and most important assets, and they are now looking for a new star to join their team!
It might be exactly you we are looking for the positions we now have as Content Business Analyst!
Just finished your studies? We encourage hungry and ambitious graduates and last-year students to apply!
What is Allente?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Run and prepare the Content Monthly meetings
- Track Content cost budget together with Controller
- Prepare negotiation mandates with business cases and scenarios for outcomes
- Participate in negotiations for real-time financial impact analysis
- Prepare Content Business Review documents
- Give input to budget processes
- Market analysis from financial point of view: track partner and competitor financial performance, analyze pain points and strengths to discover opportunities
- Assist Content Acquisition managers
- Report to stakeholder management
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Work in an organization with opportunities at every turn, and a culture formed to support and develop our people to the very best they can be.
- Gain broad exposure to key stakeholders and work with great leaders so you can achieve the experience and influence you seek fast.
- Be given the means to be innovative, influential and flexible in how you want to work and the opportunity to affect our practices
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your carrier within the company.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole international Allente organization.
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions.
- Learning by doing!
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or a last-year student of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting.
Fluent speaking and writing in Swedish and proficient English
The position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search, Albanit Rexhaj, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 41 27 71 68
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilizes the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether