Do you want to play a key role in better understanding customer behaviour and customer preferences with a large and exciting TV Operator? Do you want to monitor market surveys?
Then it might be you we are looking for the position we now have as a Business Analyst at Allente.
What is Allente?
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden.
Key responsibilities and duties
Our Business Analyst plays a key role in better understanding customer behaviour & customer preferences by planning, preparing, implementing, analysing and presenting the results of marketing and marketing surveys.
Some bullet points about what your tasks will be:
- Monitor, analyse, and present key insights of customer behaviour & customer viewing activity.
- Extract data from databases and use this data to identify behavioural patterns.
- Perform customer segmentation and suggest actions for further improvement of customer satisfaction & engagement.
- Follow main customer activities across different channels, highlighting opportunities and threats.
- Take initiative for the preparation and implementation of marketing & market surveys.
- Contact ad-hoc analyses and present insights to the Business.
In Allente we make sure you will…
- Work in an organization that values data and analyses and actively use it for decision making.
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole international Allente organization.
- Gain broad exposure to stakeholders.
- Be encouraged to grow.
- Get fair terms & conditions.
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position will be based in Oslo (Fornebu), Norway.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search, Arnfinn Madsen, at email@example.com or +47 93 69 44 20