The world has been in a crisis with extreme pressure on hospitals globally for an entire year. With our RTLS (Real-Time Location Systems), our customers around the world locate and monitor the movement of people and equipment, similar to GPS, but indoors, delivering room positions with 100% precision. With our technology, we improve quality of life by making every day simpler, safer and more efficient. Staff are safer knowing they can get immediate help in an emergency. Serious infections such as COVID-19 can be contained through automated contact tracing.
We are now looking for someone who would like to play a key role in shaping RTLS recognition globally, as our point of contact for 3rd tier support tickets, providing support to our global service and support team and ensuring customer issues are expediently resolved and communicated.
Sonitor; We provide the most accurate and reliable indoor positioning technology to improve quality of life.
We are an internationally recognized technology leader and sole supplier of proprietary ultrasound-based solutions for RTLS. We develop, manufacture and supply a patented ultrasonic technology combined with Wi-Fi and low frequency radio for positioning people and equipment in large, complex indoor environments, such as hospitals, to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve the personal experience. We were founded in Oslo, Norway in 1997 and our Commercial headquarters is located in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
You will be an integral member of our small, dedicated engineering team and this will require extensive experience with Java Development, AngularJS framework and the ability to learn quickly and gain a rapid understanding of the Sonitor Sense system, its components and how the technology functions within an enterprise data network. You will contribute to maintaining and developing our RTLS software platform and apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner with your global stakeholders on a daily basis to support their needs and stay focused on common goals. Your engineering expertise will be leveraged and challenged as you work seamlessly on activities ranging from investigation / resolution of customer problem reports through to design and implementation of new product features. This will require a candidate who is comfortable multitasking and working in a matrix environment and is able to successfully communicate and negotiate outcomes with a variety of internal stakeholders. The position will be located at our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
Technologies we are currently using:
- GIT Version Control System
- JIRA for requirements management ` 2 | Page
- MAVEN deployment tools
- REST/SOAP Web Services
- Wi-Fi, ZigBee, and BLE
What can we offer you?
- We welcome you to a highly technical environment, where all employees will be put together with at least one sparring partner, to be able to have discussions and further your development.
- You will be able to make an impact so that hospitals are safer and more efficient
- Work with ultrasound technology which is 100% reliable
- CEO`s door is always open
- Flat hierarchy, where your voice will be heard
- Global Company
- Travel around, explore and fix issues at our customers Internationally and all over Norway
- Stock options
- Flexibility in relation to hours and home office
Who are you?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or Software Engineering
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in software support and development
- Practical technical support experience
- Experience with networks, network components and protocols
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong commitment in both Product Maintenance/Support and Product Development activities
- Fluent in English
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally and around Norway to different healthcare facilities
- Norwegian not mandatory, but a plus
Our recruitment partner, Jonas Haneborg in AvantGarde Search, is ready to hear from you if you would like to apply for the position or if you just want a bit more information. Everyone who makes an inquiry will receive a prospectus with a lot more information about the company and position. You can contact Jonas on LinkedIn, tlf: +47 97 06 02 18 or on mail: email@example.com
If you want to apply here, you can do this easily by uploading your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Candidate applications will be assessed promptly upon receipt, so it is a good idea to apply early.
Welcome to Sonitor