Would you like to be a part of a company who have equipment in space? Do you want to be apart of developing critical applications for demanding environments? Do you thrive in an environment in which you get exposure to the whole line of the tech, from idea to final product?
At Eidsvoll Electronics AS-EIDEL you will get the chance to take part and work with tech that are used in areas like space, defense, security and other places where conditions are harsh on the equipment.
Welcome to EIDEL – Innovative electronics for demanding environments
The founder of EIDEL was Erik Olson in 1966. He always seemed to seek out new opportunities and had an innovating spirit. This is something that EIDEL have in their core. Today EIDEL have 20 employees and are growing rapidly. But they aim towards keeping their growth controlled and will grow at their own controlled phase.
As an GUI-Developer at EIDEL your focus will be to maximize EIDEL`s capacity, today they need more people to be able to meet their needs.
EIDEL is very concerned about their values. Candidates have been disqualified in earlier processes because they lack these:
Experience EIDEL is looking for:
Why do they need someone? Increasing need for GUI SW personnel for development in defense and aerospace. Especially personnel with good knowledge and experience in creating system architecture before software development. Must be able to further develop system architecture down to the sub architecture level to create good code that is robust and maintainable.
What is the overall responsibility in the position? Responsible for SW GUI development in projects one participates in. System architecture competence crucial for the position. Opportunity to become subject manager at SW in general and thereby responsible overall in all SW projects in the long term.
How will it work? We work on projects. The flow normally in the following order requirements specification, system specification, system architecture, design documentation, development and test.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with 5+ years` experience, with a bachelor or master’s degree in relevant area. And with a keen interest in Space, Defense, Security or Data Acquisition is a plus.
Competence in some of the following:
- System architecture design.
- System understanding.
- Programming languages: C #, C / C ++
- Platforms: Windows with .NET, WPF and WinForms
- Linux with RedHat
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the following communication standards: Ethernet, USB and UART
- Benefit from experience from using protocols with manipulation down to bit level data content in communication
- “Bare metal” programming.
Candidates will be able to start working at EIDEL without a clearance, but it will be sent for an evaluation, and if it does not get approved candidate will have to quit.
Main elements that usually are a must to get approved:
- Raised in a land which Norway have a safety agreement with (NATO, Sweden and Finland)
- Do not have close family outside of countries with a safety agreement (If you do be honest about it)
- All information given MUST be updated and correct
- Clean police record (if not be honest about it, they have some room to go on here)
- Private economy in order
- Can`t have any background or relation that can easily be used to blackmail you
Today EIDEL have employees from Norway, France, Spain, and Slovakia.
We believe EIDEL is a great place to work and aim to give our staff the freedom they need to develop and to be innovative. Some positives about working here include:
- Follow products from ideas to being used
- Join the race to have something in space and maybe on Mars
- Office space at Lillestrøm can be used
If you are someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrive in an environment with significant room for self-development and creativity, then we hope to hear from you. You can apply directly via the apply here button and at this stage, we only require your CV. Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with our recruitment Talent Sourcer, Jonas Haneborg in AvantGarde Search. Jonas has a lot more information he will happily send you. email@example.com / +47 97 06 02 18