Are you passionate about creating revolutionary eCommerce solutions? Are you motivated by working in the borderline between business and technology? Would it motivate you to be integral by building the leading B2B customer engagement platform? And last, but not least; do you thrive in the role as Product Manager and would like the opportunity to become Chief Product Officer?
Then keep on reading…
Kindly; Chatbot, Machine Learning and AI
Kindly is a SaaS company in Oslo with offices in the heart of Grunerløkka. Kindly recently joined forces with another successful tech-company, ReCheckit and together they are building something unique. A chatbot made in Kindly uses the latest technology within machine learning and language technology to answer your customers’ questions. In that way, they make artificial intelligence available to everyone. The analysis tools in Kindly give you deep insight into your project, providing both historical data and real-time data. It measures everything from traffic to how your chatbot performs and offer suggestions on where the most potential for automation lies.
Project and role
The focus is up-scaling in terms of customers, products and services, while keeping the platform secure and solid. Currently, the role of Product Manager has been carried out by a mix of people within the company, but due to the importance of this role we now need a dedicated person for this position who can be the connector between technical and commercial. In other words, this is a brand-new position which you can make your own.
As the Product Manager you will be the owner of the product portfolio and have the responsibility to ensure high return on investment from customers. You will work closely with the tech teams to translate ideas into commercial products and solutions in line with our overall strategy.
This includes continuous fine-tuning of priorities of projects, technology decisions on behalf of the company including managing a technology budget and aligning Kindly with our vision for its technological needs.
This is some of the stuff you will be doing:
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Defining and coordinating product requirements in close collaboration with Tech, Sales and Marketing functions
- Follow and analyze market trends
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Responsible for leading grant applications to various government agencies such as Innovasjon Norge and Forskningsrådet and managing the projects with reports and other deliverables
Do you have some of this? Then we would love to speak to you
We are looking for someone who always strive to develop themselves and the organization. We expect you to be committed and eager and to have the ability to work in, and across teams. You possess both operational and strategic skill sets and have strong leadership and management skill.
Previous experience as a product owner is mandatory and so is a deep technical understanding. And before we forget; we hope that you speak Norwegian to a minimum of B2 level.
Other things that would be cool if you have some experience with:
- Extensive industry knowledge, preferably background within the SaaS and/or MarTech and eCommerce industry
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Leadership skills accompanied with excellent verbal and written communication (Scandinavian/English)
- Project management skills
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
What’s in it for you?
- A key position in Kindly’s expansion plan with an energetic sales team, hardworking tech heads, designers and marketers
- A good competitive salary and an opportunity to make a career in a fast-growing tech company with large international growth ambitions
- Opportunity to work both strategically and operationally
- Opportunity to work both with technical and commercial
- Opportunities to grow – both personal and professional
- An inspiring, exciting and pleasant work environment in our bright and modern offices in Grünerløkka, Oslo
We have a fun, down-to-earth and hardworking environment. Come have fun with us and let`s be hardworking and down-to-earth together 😊
We would like to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about Kindly and the position. You can therefore contact our recruitment partner, Jonas Haneborg, in AvantGarde Search who will send you much more information about the role, the position and the process (email@example.com) You can then make your mind up as to whether this is something you want to take a closer look at or not. Alternatively, feel free to apply via the apply here button. At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV.