Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team that is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture, and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
As a Nordic Campaign Manager, you will have a central role in strengthening and building a data-driven customer experience and driving the automation agenda across countries in Allente. You will be essential in our work related to increasing the value of the customer base, improving the Customer Journey, and digitalizing 1-1 communication across channels and touchpoints. This includes planning, implementation, and evaluation of activities and 1-1 communication over the customer life cycle.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Define and implement communication activities and triggers using Adobe Campaign and similar campaign tools
- Translate CLM and CX strategies into workable 1-1 communications plans and ensure optimal ROI from activities through testing and follow-up
- Set communication and business rules for activities and 1-1 campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure customer relevance in communication activities, and alignment with the brand, marketing plan, and message
- Analyze and evaluate 1-1 activities in all relevant channels in close cooperation with the Analytics department
- Develop action plans,Tech and data requirements to optimize campaign management processes and execution
- Participate in CX and CLM projects
- Develop text/copy for selected 1-1 activities
- Develop Next Best Action capabilities increasing campaign uptake and relevance of the message to customers in different channels
- Develop and follow up legal obligations, routines, and processes related to CLM processes, activities, and campaigns
- Follow up and cooperate with external partners and vendors to execute activities and roadmaps
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open to new ideas
- Work in a company with a strong trademark and with exiting products
- An opportunity to have Nordic and International experience
- Broadexposure to management and other key decisions makers
- Competitive terms & conditions
The position may be located in Oslo or Stockholm
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also, feel free to contact our recruitment part Avantgarde Search at +47 400 53 796 or email@example.com