Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team that is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture, and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
As a Sales Manager TM & CS in Allente your main responsibilities are to ensure that Allente Norway reaches the set KPIs both in terms of new sales and upsells in both Telemarketing and Customer Service. You will develop and roll out new concepts and ensure that the set strategy is being executed properly.
The Sales Manager will actively develop, evaluate and execute both existing and new sales methods, follow up all our external partners daily both remotely and on-site, and make sure to build good relationships and ownership with external partners.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for all Allentes KPIs in Telemarketing and Customer Service primarily, but also contribute in other relevant areas.
- Manage and follow up Benchmark-model in TM and other relevant channels in cooperation with Head of Sales and Upsales & 1:1 Manager.
- Lead, follow up and develop TM agents and customer service agents to achieve defined sales targets.
- Ensure good cooperation with vendors, sales agencies, and other partners.
- Support the performance on activities that at all times are being produced at our partners. E.g. Winback, Antichurn, etc.
- Ensure that the field is cooperating closely with other Nordic teams or verticals internal at Allente.
- Ensure that commissions and other sales costs are kept within budgets and forecasts and at the right levels.
- Ensure that all sales activities are in line with Allente’s overall strategy and the right offerings are available.
- Planning and Implementation of sales campaigns.
- Motivate, support, and develop co-workers both internally and externally.
- Ensure the necessary capacity, competence, and capabilities to perform the function’s responsibilities.
- Participate in monthly business reviews with external CS and TM partners.
- Close cooperation with other sales channels to increase leads and sales.
- Close cooperation with other divisions and departments to achieve the set goals and targets.
- Access to highly competent resources within data gathering and data analytics.
- A dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open to new ideas
- Opportunity to impact strategies and procedures
- International experience
- Broad exposure to management and other key decision-makers
- Competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position will be based in Oslo, Norway. Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name, email and CV and we will provide you with more information. We require no application at this stage.
Also, feel free to contact our recruitment partner Avantgarde Search at +47 400 53 796 /firstname.lastname@example.org