Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
As the Customer Retention Manager you will be responsible for churn target achievement in Norway. This will include planning, implementation, follow up and reporting of churn, retention and loyalty activities towards the Norwegian Customer base
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Churn target achievement, budgeting of churn activities and reporting on churn development in Norway
- Follow up with external suppliers togheter with channel owners related to reactive and pro-active loyalty and retention activities.
- Ensure deep understanding of all churn drivers throughout the customer lifecycle in Norway but particulary within antichurn and engage with channels to improve churn and loyalty based on insight.
- Identify and analyze churn and loyalty drivers/triggers to proactivly implement measures to reduce churn and build loyalty.
- Engages with Nordic teams to operationalize local loyalty and proactive campaigns within Call centre and telemarketing.
- Analyse data, conceptualize, develop and roll-out of new churn reducing campaigns within call centre and telemarketing.
- Analyses internal processes that impacts loyalty and churn in cooperation with relevant departments
- Requests relevant and actionable analysis from Nordic analytics
- Develop and follow up legal obligations, routines and processes related to retention and loyalty processes, activities and campaigns in call centre and telemarketing.
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas
- Opportunity to implement strategies and procedures from scratch
- International experience
- Broad exposure to management and other key decisions makers
- Competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly. The position will be based in Oslo, Norway. Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment part Avantgarde Search at +47 400 53 796 or email@example.com