Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV). We are determined to create one of Norway and Denmark’s greatest places to work.
As Senior Business Developer in Allente you will independently identify and drive growth opportunities within and outside of existing business. That will include working closely with local organization and other relevant functions to identify improvement areas and best practice opportunities across countries from a commercial perspective. You will be in charge of project management to ensure consolidation and aligned Nordic perspective for cross country business cases/ projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate new commercial opportunities and new revenue streams.
- Independently build and maintain successful relationships with existing or potential partners of growth initiatives.
- Independently own and drive growth opportunities within/outside of existing business with dedicated project group(s)
- Identify and drive existing business improvement areas from a Nordic perspective.
- Together with relevant functions, develop commercial plans (business cases, tactical plans, etc.) according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate development of business.
- Internal stakeholder management including collaboration with executives to ensure business ambitions and strategies are met.
- Project management of cross country projects or business cases.
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas.
- Opportunity to implement strategies and procedures from scratch.
- International experience.
- Broad exposure to management and other key decisions makers.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
- The position will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click the apply link and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment part Avantgarde Search at +47 93 69 44 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org .