Imagine working with something you are passionate about and at the same time being integral in empowering the world to breathe better? Imagine working for a company with international focus and where technology and marketing are as important as one another? Imagine working for a company that encourages their staff to dare and to love?
We are now looking for an awesome Amazon Specialist to join our team here in Oslo. We would love for you to join us and take our direct business to the next level!
“Airthings is on a mission to ensure people around the world take control of their air quality through simple, sustainable and accessible technology solutions – making radon and air quality solutions an essential and universal element for every building or home.”
- Always strive to create valuable and loveable experiences
- Provide scalable and accessible technology solutions to serve people and the planet
- Continuously educate the world on how air effects our lives
- Build an agile international organization with great people that care about making a difference
- are focused on both emotions and data
- believe that E-Commerce is an art and a science
- are not scared of trying and failing
- work hard and play hard
As an Amazon Specialist at Airthings you will be part of our Amazon Team, and you will play a key role in the financial success of the company. You will own the delivery of Amazon targets for specific marketplaces. You will plan and manage the execution of Amazon marketing campaigns as well as identifying promotional opportunities. You will develop promotion calendars to maximize revenue and profit in line with the company strategy. You will communicate the lessons learned on Amazon to grow digital marketing on other platforms and make best practice an everyday matter. You will constantly strive to improve all elements of the business including content, digital marketing, supply chain, sales and operations.
A successful candidate will have experience from working with and selling on Amazon. You will have a good commercial mindset with an adept ability to create data driven decisions. You have experience as an e-commerce specialist, and you have a proven ability in driving sales and marketing programs at scale. Precise communication (both written and verbal) and the skills to navigate multiple stakeholders and projects is critical in one’s ability to deliver results. We believe you are someone who thinks about scale and automation as a key to grow our business.
- Experience from working with Amazon either 1P and/or 3P (catalogue, Amazon programs, Amazon tools, marketplace policies)
- Experience with E-commerce (sales, promo calendars)
- Digital marketing (PPC, Conversion, SEO)
- Know Amazon’s tools, supply chain and operations in Europe and/or other regions
- A highly analytical individual with strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Strong commercial awareness and technically minded
- Strong digital and marketing sales background
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to generate and manage business plans to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success
- International work experience
- Excellent/Strong English presentation and communication skills. Other languages are a plus
You will be joining a company really going places and a company with huge international expansion plans. We have a great international environment with focus on diversity and inclusion, and out of our 90 employees we (so far) have 31 different nationalities. Although we are a world leader in what we do, we are small enough to allow everyone to have a say and make an impact. You will get to work with a group of people with high competence within various commercial and marketing fields and a fun, caring and supportive environment.
From the position point of view, this is an integral role in relation to our future growth and we will give you global responsibilities. You will be integral in building up our global e-commerce business and build it with your “own hands”.
Other key positives:
- Ownership: You will own and drive a market
- Recognition: Amazon is a crucial channel for Airthings, so this position also plays an important role in Airthings’ growth
- Global perspective, collaboration with multiple teams in the company
- We are keen on testing out new approaches and scale that works
- You will benefit from Airthings’ previous experience, success and relationship with Amazon
- Great skills & experience to have, especially with Amazon coming to the Nordics
- Excellent salary and benefits including stock options and company KPI bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 100% parental and sick leave
- One of the best canteens in Oslo (we think so)
- Friday sweets and other fun, salary beers and social trips every year
- We highly value work life balance and have a lot of fun!
Living abroad? No problem. We will assist you with your move!
Hopefully you have been inspired to apply. You can do so directly via this link. If you would like more info prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer in AvantGarde Search. Fathia has a full prospect she can forward to you and can be reached on email@example.com