Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
We are determined to create one of Norway and Denmark’s greatest places to work. At Allente HR is at the core of the company, working with the management group and all departments to create a culture where employees feel motivated, thrive in what they are good at and continue developing their skills and abilitiss. To ensure that we have the essential competence and capacity, we are now searching for a Head of People NO & DK.
Your key responsibilities
- Implement Nordic HR strategy in local market including;
- Learning & Development
- Leadership development
- And a lot more…
- Assume employer role responsibility in local market
- Responsible for HMS and employee wellbeing in local market
- Main contact for local unions
- Own the yearly HR processes incl. salary adjustments
- Support and coach managers in all matters related to our personnel
- Take part in country management team in Norway and Denmark
- Dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas
- Opportunity to implement strategies and procedures from scratch
- International experience
- Broad exposure to management and other key decisions makers
- Competitive terms & conditions
- As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
- The position will be based Oslo, Norway
- Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click on this link We only require no CV or application at this stage. Also feel free to contact our recruitment part Avantgarde Search at +47 93 69 44 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org .