Would you like to become a product knowledge specialist? Would you like to work for a diverse range of people and industries and build relationships with prospects?
Xait are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to become a part of Xait’s sales department and future success and development, and you may be just the one we are looking for.
THE POSITION AND THE OPPORTUNITY
Your focus will be on outbound sales strategy, and you´ll spend a lot of time making phone calls and preparing lists. Lead generation is your main responsibility and you will be moving leads through a sales pipeline. You will identify challenges and provide practical solutions to prospects. You will be a driven problem solver and identifying potential clients and focused on lead generation and strategic outreach. The SDR will be responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. You will research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Be responsible for various solutions used by Xait to increase awareness and measure lead traffic
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Your communication skills are impeccable and ideally you have a hunger for learning more about the software industry. You will need to be highly organized and being able to stay focused on your tasks. Your colleagues describe you as a “hunter-attitude” or one with high ambitions who will always keep focus on finding new leads. Some knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly is a positive.
This is an opportunity to build a great career within sales and software technology.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, in both Norwegian and English – additional languages a benefit
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish contact with prospects
- We encourage recent graduates to apply
Xait is a company with an award-winning document automation solution and they are at the forefront of digitalization. Xait is an international software technology company with headquarters in Stavanger, Norway as well as operations in Texas, US. The company’s main product is XaitPorter – a document collaboration and production solution for producing complex documents such as tenders, proposals and reports. This bench-mark solution is used by major corporations around the world.
Xait is growing as a company with an amazing solution that every company needs. They have strong owners and a great work environment where they love to laugh. Xait are located across the road from Sola Golfklubb in a new building with modern facilities.
This is an opportunity to build a great career within sales and software technology. This also is an opportunity to join a global company with highly skilled and passionate staff who already have a strong footprint within the oil & gas sector, IT industries and pharmaceutical industry.
We are hoping to find a new SDR as soon as possible. So do not hesitate to show your interest already now.
You can apply here. We only require your CV at this stage. If you need more information before you decide to apply please feel free to get in touch with Xait’s recruiting partner, Nina Elisabeth Berge, in AvantGarde Search on 97 10 10 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Nina has much more information she will happily share with you.
We are Xaited to hear from you!