Do you want to be Pricing Manager in an exciting new joint venture?
Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to its appr. 1.2 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
Key responsibilities and duties
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives
- Monitor and update commercial price lists
- Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points for various products based on the analysis of internal and external data
- Establish and maintain pricing & discounting framework & toolbox for products.
- Monitor the results of pricing decisions by evaluating performance in relation to budget and profit margins
- Develop price points for new product launches to improve profit margin and sales volumes
- Ensure pricing accuracy in various marketplaces and systems and align them with strategic goals
- Communicate with management the status of pricing forecast, revenues and strategies
- Work closely with commericial and operation teams to capture pricing strategies and opportunities
Qualifications we look for
- Min. 3 years of working experience in B2C environment as a Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, Product Manager or other relevant role
- Strong analytical, evaluative and data driven mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project-management and organizational skills
- Competence in some of statistical tools Programming languages: SAS, SPSS, Python, Knime, SQL…
- Machine Learning competence and experience is a plus
- It is a truly Nordic position within a successful provider of TV- and media services
- You will be a vital part of the transformation of the company with great challenges ahead
- Broad exposure to senior management and other key decisions makers
- Great challenges ahead
- Excellent opportunity for personal development
- Competitive terms & conditions
- As applications will be evaluated continuously, we encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
- The position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway
- Some international travel should be expected.
If this looks interesting just click apply and leave your name and email and we will provide you with more information. We require no CV or application at this stage.
Also feel free to contact our recruitment partner Avantgarde Search at +47 93 69 44 20 or email@example.com .