Could you see yourself as CFO for one of Norway`s most ambitious and fastest growing technology companies? Would you like to play a vital role in driving an IPO in our journey to becoming a public company? Come join Airthings as CFO and be one of the driving forces in shaping the company`s financial strategy and international growth plans.
CFO at Airthings
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who will be the driving force of the company and will be a key advisor to the CEO and the Board of Directors in shaping the company’s strategy from a financial perspective. As we are planning to do an IPO and become a public company, the CFO will play a vital role in this transformation. You will have a team of Financial Controllers while also working with accounting partners in Norway, US, and other locations.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and manage the finance team of the company while also being a key strategic resource
- Play a key role, supporting the CEO, in shaping and executing the overall strategy and developing robust and adequate business models for expansion into different markets
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with banks and capital markets
- Driving role in planning and executing an IPO
- Investor relations
- Be responsible for the financial strategy and take overall responsibility for meeting financial reporting requirements
- Financial modelling and planning, cash flow management and risk assessment
- Oversee the budget process and ensure follow-up reporting against budgeted targets
- Actively contribute to the business strategy development, implementation, and execution
- Lead and oversee the funding and business models of foreign subsidiaries, controlling and consolidation of reported accounts
We are looking for someone with 5 – 15 years` experience with a master’s degree in finance, auditing, business or equivalent. You will have proven experience from a CFO role or similar (Head of Finance / Senior Business Controller). It is essential that you have international experience and ideally experience from a company or industry focusing on SaaS solutions. Finally, we are looking for someone who has good experience from strategic planning and business strategy development.
From a personal attributes point of view, it is important that you have strong problem solving and analytical skills, a high level of professionalism and integrity, are proactive and self-driven and highly capable of building relationships.
- Stock Options
- KPI bonuses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Activities including regular company retreats
- Flexible working hours, 100% sick-leave and maternity leave
- Modern offices in the heart of Oslo City Centre (5-minute walk from National Theatre Station and tram-stop)
- Company with huge international ambitions
We have set up a process in which you will have an opportunity to get a detailed insight to Airthings, our people and the Senior Management team, as well as for Airthings to get a good impression of you, your competencies and motivations. First and foremost, please feel free to get in touch with Erik Falk Hansen for a confidential chat at daytime or evening. (+47 40 43 54 93 / firstname.lastname@example.org). For all interested candidates we will send out a detailed information document about Airthings and the position.
- Meeting with AvantGarde Search
- Initial meeting with Airthings CEO, Øyvind Birkenes
- Second stage interview with Airthings including a case
- Final meeting with Chairman and / or board of directors
We are carrying out the first stage of interviews in June and July and looking to have closed the process by the end of August.
Welcome to Airthings