Do you want to be part of a company developing “the future of video meetings”? Would you like to participate and contribute to the further development of a dynamic and great work environment? All this in one of Norway`s most promising and ambitious tech scale-ups?
You could be our next HR superstar with the platform to further develop and grow!
At Huddly we strongly believe that current developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning are amongst the most interesting that Computer Science has seen in decades. Yet as a growing organisation, Huddly is also highly dependent on a great work environment, great document handling and a great bunch of people.
Welcome to Huddly. Come and take part in building vision tools for the future!
Human Resources & Document Administrator in Huddly
This is a somewhat unique position. Not only will you have responsibilities for Human Resources, but you will also administrate our document processes and library.
The overall purpose of this position is to support and take responsibility for Human Resources tasks and document control / handling. This includes HR Assistance, administration, operational support and document administration.
Task related to Human Resources:
- Support recruitment
- Contribute to building a great work environment
- Responsible for On-boarding and Off-boarding
- Managing HR contracts
- Responsibility for social gatherings and events
- Managing Bamboo HR-system
Tasks related to document administration:
- Maintaining the documentation archive by archiving new documentation as well as updating previous documents
- Stakeholder follow up, both externally and internally
- Making sure the archive system is up to date
- Prepare, operate and update document control procedures in line with the company’s document management system / cloud
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and highly ambitious person with an interest in technology and digitalisation. You will have a Bachelor or above in Human Resources or a related field and minimum 2 years` experience from a Human Resources position. Additionally, you have some experience from document administration.
Other key traits and experiences we are looking for:
- Ability to remain efficient and organized
- High integrity
- Ideally some experience with the Industrial or Tech sector
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to seek out answers to questions and problems
We believe Huddly is a great place to work and we aim to give our staff the freedom they need to develop and to be innovative. As you develop you will make the position “your own” and take on more tasks and responsibilities.
To name a few positives; Highly competent environment, togetherness, flat structure, social arrangements, high level of flexibility, attractive and future relevant products, close to public transport, great environment for learning and development.
Do you see yourself as a HR star in the making? Perhaps you already are one? Then we hope to hear from you. You can apply directly via this link and at this stage we only require your CV. Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer in AvantGarde Search. Fathia has a lot more information she will happily send you. firstname.lastname@example.org