- Your next job has a direct impact on reduction of emissions to the global seas?
- Your next company launch products to reduce fuel cost for the shipping industry by 10%?
- You next role will lead the commercialization of this groundbreaking technology?
Sounds like a dream? Well – it could be your reality!
On the behalf of the Stavanger-based start-up company Shipshave, we are proud to present an opportunity of a lifetime for the right person. We are looking to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Manager.
Shipshave AS was founded in early 2019 by Rune Freyer,one of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in Stavanger. His vision is to make hull performance easy. The first productis a robot which gently remove biofouling during transit. Using hydrodynamics, the robot can be put to use under transit and ensure a clean hull during transit and before arrival on destination. Testing has proved the technology works and can save substantial fuel cost for shipowners.
You can read more about the technology here: www.shipshave.no
The company has major ambitions on both the commercial and environmental side. You will be given the possibility to strongly impact both.
Your main responsibility will be to launch the technology to market. First in Norway, then Northern Europe. You will handle the entire sales process from finding suitable pilot costumers, write and publish real costumer success case studies and growing sales numbers from scratch. Also, you will be put in charge of writing great marketing content on social media and attend conferences. You will handle contracts and negotiations and be the overall responsible for hitting sales targets.
When the company has matured the market, youlead the building-up of a sales department and manage all commercial employees.
Shipshave AS aim to go public – your contribution to achieve this goal is crucial.
What´s in it for you?
Along with a unique career opportunity we can offer the right person the chance to contribute to the fight against the world´s number one problem – climate change. You will be paid market salary and get the opportunity to buy in after six months in the position. When the company goes public – you will own shares.
We would also like to highlight that the startup is fully funded and provides the opportunity to work with high caliber colleagues and by the side of a highly respected entrepreneur.
We are looking for a person with top ambitions on an international scale. This, and along with these qualities, will make you an ideal candidate.
- You have experience with sales and marketing in the shipping industry and you know your way around the industry players to get deals signed.
- You take interest in marine technology and preferably you have a degree within the subject.
- You have experience from writing case studies and reports in English and has dealt with negotiations and contracts. You are result driven and goal oriented. You are structured and accurate in your communications and you consider resistance as steps in succeeding.
- In our small start-up environment, you work for the common good of the venture, also when tasks are outside your job description.
In our small start-up environment, you work for the common good of the venture, also when tasks are outside your job description.
This position is the opportunity of a lifetime. If interested – be quick to announce it to our recruiting partner Ingunn Søyland with AvantGarde Search in Stavanger. You can reach her on email: email@example.com or by phone +47 455 06 443.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
AvantGarde Search is a specialist recruitment company focusing on recruitment to technology companies and consultancy companies within tech or digitalization. We aim to be the driver for more modern and agile recruitment services, this in a very conservative industry. We have dedicated teams recruiting within their own key areas including management, software, sales, marketing, design and operations. Additionally, we have a team that 100% focus on recruitment to IoT companies. Since the start in 2019 we have had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and Sweden.