About Novelda and the opportunity
Novelda wants to be the best, and in the CEO`s own words: “We are going to enable significant energy savings for everyone by providing the most accurate and low power presence sensor.
Key care-abouts are simplifying the customer´s hardware design process, especially focusing on the RF part, and simplifying the their SW development including system integration and signal processing. Our ultimate goal is to ensure customers can design in Novelda´s products with a minimum of effort, cost and investment.
Key areas of responsibility and key tasks:
- Develop reference code, scripts and hardware to guide the customer through development from prototypes to end product.
- Develop, use, and improve Novelda’s development kits to ensure that they are easy to use and give customers the information they need for a complete design-in with a minimum of direct support
- Develop technical documentation including application notes, data sheets, user manuals and design notes.
- Contribute to the development of new features and solutions.
- Direct customer support, debugging customer problems both for HW and SW.
- Customer liaison.
- Review client code (Embedded or application code), spot problems and evaluate the code.
Why is this such a unique opportunity?
First and foremost, Novelda is a company really going places, and a company developing cutting edge technology. Here you will get to work with “the real stuff” in a highly competent team of engineers all thriving within such a technology driven company. You will be part of a team who love solving the insolvable and really be in a position to make an impact.
- Exposure to large and exciting companies / customers.
- Flexible work hours.
- Significant room for creativity.
- Work with unique technology.
- Short decision lines.
- Opportunity to move into other areas of the business if desirable.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
Who are we looking for?
If you would like more information prior to deciding whether to apply or not, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org who will send info to you. He can also be rached on 97 06 02 18. All contact is of course confidential.