Are you passionate about IoT and modern-day technology? Would you like to work for a company with the ambition of becoming the world leader within IoT and SeaState as a Service within the energy industry? Would you thrive in an environment that feels like a start-up but with a total of 35 years` experience?
Then we would very much like to hear from you. Welcome to Miros. A company that develops sensor to cloud solutions for customers within the energy and maritime sector.
In this position you will have the overall responsibility for two of our most important sensors (our core technology). These are products we have high ambitions for, and you will be responsible for the running the product development for these IoT sensors. At the same time, you will be responsible for professionalising the process around product management and development.
Additionally, you will be responsible for developing product-road map and release plans while working closely with other departments including SW Developers, sales, management, partners and customers.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop detailed product roadmaps and release plans
• Compile and maintain product requirement specification
• Participate in Agile process: Azure DevOps work (work items entry and prioritization etc.), participate in standups and coordination with SW team
• Certifications (planning, follow-up)
• Testing (planning, execution/follow-up)
• Understand market and customer requirements and prioritize these in planning
• Work together with key customers and solution partners
• Pilot project management and support during the early phase of a product (involving relevant products)
• Participate in sales and marketing activities (customers meetings, conferences, workshops, social media etc.)
• Ensure product quality and market* success
• Train and support sales and operations teams
• In general work between/together with specialists, developers, sales, operations, management, partners and customers (act as a facilitator)
What do we think is unique about this opportunity?
You will work for a company that collects large amounts of data from the “physical world” and contribute to the digitalisation process both internally and for our customers. You will be working with highly creative and competent people who are all passionate about sensor technology and IoT and how this can make an impact. Additionally, you will be able to put your mark on things.
We always invest in our staff and the most modern technology and can naturally offer a competitive salary and the standard perks that comes with a position of this nature. We work with an agile methodology, we focus on modernization and digitalisation and you will be working with ground breaking technology that is SeaState as a Service.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a background from engineering within either hardware, software, IT or instrumentation. You will also have some knowledge to modern day software and development. Experience from project / product management is essential and last but not least; you have interest and passion for modern day technology, in particular in relation to sensors, radars and IoT.
You can apply directly via this link. At this stage we only require a copy of your CV. Alternatively you can get in touch with Erik Falk Hansen or Jonas Haneborg on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org . Erik & Jonas has a lot more information they happily send you.