Are you an embedded Developer passionate about IoT? Embedded developer who also enjoys doing higher end development? Embedded developer who enjoys working in a small SW team in which you will have the opportunity to influence and put your mark on things?
Then we may have a unique opportunity for you!
Let us tell you more about the position
Today Miros has a team of 14 people working on development, in which 5 of these work on Software Development. The SW team works on productification of the work carried out by R&D as well as supporting the sales and operations departments. The overall purpose to the Junior Embedded position is to contribute to the product development team who focus on the development of sensors and supporting systems for data collection, storage and processing. In effect this is the back-end development of Miros IoT solutions.
Areas of responsibility includes:
- Key participant in making sensors and systems for IoT
- Embedded development related to sensors
- SW development on Azure IoT Edge platform
- Protocol implementation
- Ensure data flow, interface, protocols, communication technology, data formats and security
- Work with platforms to ensure things are running in correct manner
What is positive about the opportunity
- Work for a company that delivers equipment that collects big data from the physical world
- Opportunity to further develop your skills as an embedded SW developer
- Opportunity to put your mark on things and influence
- Defined strategy in relation to overall goals
- Heavily involved thus not being hidden away in the corner
- Work for a company in the process of becoming world leader within Sea State As A Service
- Work for a company integral in the modernization, IoT and digitalization within our industries
- Work on ground breaking technology (Sea State As A Service)
- Be an integral part in creating modern day solutions
- We like to say we are a start-up but with 35 years` experience
Who are we looking for?
If you are ready to apply, all we require is your CV which you can register via this link . If you would like some more information prior to applying then please get in touch with Talent Sourcer, Hege Davidsen in AvantGard Search. Hege can be reached on email@example.com or 90 98 92 10
NB! No application needed.