Do you have knowledge of international group business and want to work for a company with high focus on personal- and career development? Are you an experienced project controller who would welcome the challenge of professionalising project controls while having the opportunity to work closely with a private equity environment? All this within the aqua sector, an industry of the future! Then we would welcome the opportunity to hear from you!
PG Group is now looking for an experienced Project Controller in which you will have a very central position within the company (group level) in what is a young organisation hungry for changes and development. In other words; A fun and challenging place to work.
In this position you will have the overall responsibility to ensure and increase level of quality in any financial economical reporting and have the financial responsibility of all our projects. You will be responsible for contributing to secure the departments strategic goals are met, by working in compliance with the company`s internal policies, processes, procedures and routines. You will support and drive new requests and analysis as well as analyse booking / back log / revenue for the project portfolio.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility:
– Monthly review meetings with project leaders.
– Analyse, follow up and control projects.
– Update the project portfolio sheet (by project)
– Act as sparring partner for project leaders.
– Support bidding phase – project calculation and BoD review template.
– Ensure compliance with Sales heptagon (authorisation matrix)
– Develop and improve reporting and control.
What is so great about this opportunity and PG Group as an employer?
First and foremost, this is a position with great responsibility and a position that is integral to the future growth and success of the company. Your effort will be noticed, and you will have a fantastic opportunity to make an impact. Other positives include:
- Company with significant expansions plans
- Aqua business, in other words; relevant to the future
- Company driving digitalisation within all processes
- Significant growth plans both nationally and internationally
- You and your work will be seen
- Informal and flat structure
- Involved in several industries / markets
- Innovative environment
- Great pension and benefits
Who are we looking for?
We are looking someone with minimum Bachelor`s degree in finance or accounting and a person with knowledge of international group business. You will have experience in controlling and financial analysis and previously worked as a controller. Finally, we are looking for someone with great communication skills, a person whom understands business and projects and someone not afraid of taking decisions.
You are more than welcome to apply via the link. At this stage we only require your CV and / or link to LinkedIn profile. If you would like some more information before you decided whether this is for you or not, please contact Nina Berge in our recruitment partner AvantGarde Search on email@example.com. They have much more info they can send you and all contact will be strictly confidential.