Do you want the opportunity to make an impact and professionalise the legal process, documents, contracts for a company experiencing significant growth both nationally and internationally? Are you an experience compliance and legal advisor who thrives in a position where you have full responsibility for compliance and legal issues? Do you want the opportunity to make an impact for a company working within several industries including Aqua? Then we would welcome the opportunity to hear from you!
PG Group is now looking for a Compliance and Legal advisor to work out their office in Sande, Vestfold. You will be the main point of contact for legal and compliance issues in a position of great importance to PG Group. Here you will have the opportunity to put your mark on things and develop and professionalise legal processes, documents and contracts. All this for a company looking to be the number one player within the industries we operate in.
You will be responsible for the Group compliance policies and processes. In addition, the position will have responsibility for the management of the company`s contract, providing legal advice to the company`s management and support all other functions in the company in relation to legal guidance.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility:
– Review and analysis of all material contracts prior to signature by the company.
– Determination of legal risks to be managed in contractual compliance.
– Drafting and / or proofing contracts developed by the company.
– Support bid & sales on contractual risks and qualifications.
– Develop and maintain the company`s general terms and conditions.
– Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with internal policies and processes
– Responsible for the Group ESG program
– Owner of PG Governance – Annual compliance action plan
– Support board and management with any legal issues regarding the governance of the company.
– Advise management on potential relevel legislative and / or regulatory issues of concern.
– Provide legally relevant input to the company`s HR responsible.
– Maintain the company`s shareholder`s register.
– -Maintain the company`s official registrations with the Companies` register.
General legal affairs:
– Liaison with external legal services providers.
– Direct and administer litigation in cooperation with external providers.
– Maintain overview of the company`s Intellectual Property.
What is great about this opportunity and PG Group as an employer?
First and foremost, you will have full legal responsibility and thus be an integral player in the future success of the company. Not only will you have the opportunity to make an impact; You WILL make an impact and take the lead for the PG Governance project, initiated May 2019. You will also be exposed to private equity company in which can open doors for you in the future. PG has owners who wants the company to grow and involved in several different industries, thus giving you broad industry experience. Other positives include excellent salary and benefits, flat internal structure and a highly innovative environment.
Who are we looking for?
You are a legal professional with a relevant university degree and experience from contractual analysis and compliance work. You will thrive in a position in which you have full legal authority and ideally some experience from ESG work. We are also looking for someone who is proactive and who can take initiative while great attention to detail in written form.
You are more than welcome to apply via this link. At this stage we only require your CV and / or link to LinkedIn profile. If you would like some more information before you decided whether this is for you or not, please contact Erik Falk Hansen on firstname.lastname@example.org They have much more info they can send you and all contact will be strictly confidential.