Are you passionate about Fintech or simply interesting in fast-tracking your career within this industry? Do you want to take the overall technical responsibility for a fintech company aiming high? At the same time, imagine being backed by leading investors!
This opportunity is now available at ZTL. Founded by heavyweights from the financial industry ZTL is positioned to take advantage of the opportunities given by the PSD2 directive. In transitioning markets challengers like ZTL have the upper hand.
We are now looking for a heavyweight CTO to implement our ambitious plans. Have you got what it takes? Read on to see!
CTO to scale FINtech startup
Our mission is to challenge the banks’ domain on international payment and remittances. We will make it easier and more cost efficient for SMEs to make international and domestic payments.
Our next step is to expand rapidly in Europe. This requires partnerships and technical integrations with several international and local players.
why is this a unique opportunity?
In this position you will join in scaling up a FinTech company. What characterizes a scale up? It is a company where the board has decided that they will grow and have the means to do so. In the finance sector the main drivers for innovation are the emerging scale ups.
This CTO role positions you for the future in an industry characterized by change. Here you will have a real say in how our company and this industry develops. The founders are looking for you and your competence as we want a sparring partner to discuss where to head next.
Why we need you right now?
We currently have a part time interim CTO, Hans Kristian Aas, from one of the owner companies, New & Company AS. He has chosen to invest his own time in this start up. However, the phase ZTL is entering now will require somebody going all-in in this role.
In parallel we are recruiting for other roles, among those a few who will report to you.
You ask us, we ask you. Electric bikes, international trips, take your pick.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Handle projects across borders and prioritize resources and finances.
- Integrate ZTL’s solution with ERP providers, banks and other FinTech companies.
- Solve scaling and security challenges.
- Lead the development team.
- Lead development projects.
- Develop an infrastructure for 3rd party integration.
- Maintain and develop relationships to relevant key personell at channel partners and other partners
Who are we looking for?
We have an open mindset. Woman/ man; young/ old; Christian/ Moslem; Norwegian/ foreigner. Doesn’t matter to us.
What matters is that you:
- Have the leadership skills to lead and drive this Company and this Industry forward.
- Have a good understanding of technical infrastructure and ability to choose new building blocks.
- Have international experience.
- Are able to travel at least once a week.
What are the next steps?
Looking forward to hear from you and hope you will join us for this exciting journey!