Are you a high calibre Data Scientist who want to work with other high calibre Data Scientists? Do you want to want to be in a position to collaborate with Stanford/StartX and MIT/STEX25? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology in the heart of Oslo?
If the answer is yes, then we have much more information we can provide you with. Alternatively you can already now send your CV to Erik Falk Hansen in AvantGarde Search firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate that you may already be in a good position today and thus want to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to consider the position with Arundo Analytics. We can have an informal and confidential chat over the phone or grab a coffee after work if you wish. Perhaps this opportunity is too good not to consider.
Arundo Analytics and whats on offer
Arundo is a software company enabling large-scale machine learning and other advanced analytical applications in heavy industries such as energy, maritime, and other industrial sectors.
Founded in 2015 with offices in Oslo, Norway; Houston, TX; and Palo Alto, CA, Arundo now has presence in 8 locations globally. We have raised over $35 million in total capital since inception and have over 100 world-class software engineers, data scientists, and industrial domain experts on our team. The company is executing ambitious growth plans and seeks to add talented personnel.
- A values driven company with an inclusive and autonomous culture
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues
- Collaborative environment with our offices in the US and in Europe
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Fun environment – we take fun seriously and have appointed a VP of Fun
- Regular team building activities
- Several social clubs of own choice (Data Science Club, Running Club, Females@Arundo)
- Annual company wide offsite event somewhere in the world
- Collaboration with Stanford/StartX and MIT/STEX25
- Newly refurbished office downtown Oslo, close to the castle
- Free snacks in the office
- Competitive salary and participation in the employee stock option program
- Pension plan, medical services membership, travel insurance
More about the position
- Extracting value from data via statistical and machine learning methods and deploying these solutions into production
- Running data science training initiatives in customer organizations
- Communicating analysis to customer stakeholders
- Contributing to Arundo software products, directly or indirectly
- Developing machine learning enhanced data products
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Data Scientists and Senior Data Scientists with expertise in machine learning, statistical data analytics, and implementing data-driven business solutions. Must have an experience in applying data science methods to a variety of applications. Must be flexible and able to work with a team from different functional areas to solve problems.
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, statistics, physics or a related field with focus on data analysis and modeling, preferably from a top tier institution, or comparable experience in industry
Technical skills and work experience
- You are able to write code to solve problems
- You have experience applying data science and machine learning to real-world problems
- You have a strong grasp of machine learning, statistical analysis, mathematical modelling and simulation
- You have experience with standard open source data science tools such as Python, Jupyter, SQL, Spark and git. Python experience strongly preferred.
- You are able to work alongside technical and non-technical team members and customers
- Advanced level of English
Once again we would like to stress that you do not have to be a active job seeker in order to discuss this opportunity with us. Arundo is genuinely one of the most exciting tech-companies to come out of Norway and heavily backed by leading investors. All contact is 100% confidential.
We look forward to hearing from you